Sunday 29 January 2012

The Future...




As you've probably noticed there's been little posting action over the last month or so, and as I alluded to a while ago, I've been thinking about the future of the blog and the direction it should take.

Well with great pleasure I can announce the end of Here Come the Belgians and a refocussing of my output over at my new label superouleur (www.superouleur.com)

So what happened? what changed?

Through the process of putting this blog together I've realised my interests and experiences are actually far broader than I realised and I'd like the opportunity and medium to be able to express this, something this blog could never do without destroying it's unique angle of Belgian two wheeled appreciation.

I also want to devote more time to creating a tangible product line and superouleur gives me the chance to do this. I honestly don't know why I put myself through the mill of trying to create new 'stuff' but it's something I enjoy and want to progress with.

Don't worry the HCtB team will still continue, as it's a juggernaut that can't be stopped.

So I'd like to say a final thankyou for reading my relatively amateur ramble, hope you've enjoyed it and hope you'll pay superouleur a visit.

Cheers

Dunc